Thursday 19 March 2009

Sweet and Simple Bakers


Our passionate and lovely bakers at Sweet and Simple Bakes!



Applecrumbles - Joanne




Another Foody Blog - Alice


Bites & Pieces - lilmizlynn





Cooking the Books - Kelly-Jane



Derry Lou Aromas ~ Starningblue

Dil Se - Divya



Foodelicious - Pari




Happy Cup ~ Cookie


Lavender Blue - Heather


My Baking Blog – Bimmer

My Food Blog~Arundathhi





Rock Cakes – Serena



Sweet - Tamil Selvi

Sweet Treats – Dani

Taste Buds ~ Bhagyashri




4 comments:

Ria Mathew said...

My blog isnt listed here! :( Is it because its the first time I'm participating ?

Maria♥ said...

Ria, I have now added your link to our blog roll list.

Maria
x

Anonymous said...

I have tried everything to get the badge so I can copy it. Isn't there any code that I can type in my blog so it will show up.

OR - how do you copy straight from a the badge itself?

Thanks.

♥Rosie♥ said...

Hi Comfymum,
I’m not sure if you are using a different site to blogger how to place our badge on your site. I am only used to using Blogger and not a different service. I wonder if any of our Bakers can help that have a different site to Blogger??

Best wishes Rosie x